Terms of Service
THE RIFE SECRETS TERMS & CONDITIONS OF MEMBERSHIP Introduction
THE RIFE SECRETS, hereinafter “TRC” is a private club for the sharing of ideas and concepts related to area’s of subtle energy, quantum mechanics, and health. TRC is an un-incorporated private mutual benefit association chartered for improving the human condition through education and sharing of research between individuals and professionals.
This Website is provided by TRC, and is available only to living people acting in their personal capacity who are over the age of legal majority, and who can form legally binding agreement(s) under applicable law. If You do not qualify, You are not permitted to join TRC and thereby benefit from the use this Website.
Obligations of Parties.
1.The Club agrees to:
2.The Member agrees:
a. To pay a $1.00 joining fee to join the Club, and monthly or annual cost as set by the Directors at the time of the Member’s application. b. To adhere to all the Club bylaws. c. That the Club Fee funds must be cleared before the Member shall be allowed access to the Club Content. d. Not to pose as a servant or agent of the Club or Company. e. To hold Club, Club Directors, and affiliates harmless from all effects of use of any Club Content, and products or services mentioned in Club Content which Member may elect to purchase for educational and research purposes. h. To keep private any information found on the Club website, i.e. not to share (violate any copyright laws) Club Content posted within the private Club website with non-members of the Club.
This Agreement shall commence on the date of acceptance by us and shall continue thereafter unless terminated: a. At any time by us giving notice to you. b. By you at the end of any annual period by giving us 30 days’ written notice. c. By you due to failure to pay applicable Club fees.
4. .Club Content must not be used:
a. To offer medical services. b. By any person who is not a Member of the Club (without the prior written agreement of two of the Directors). c. For purposes of making medical claims.
5.SUSPENSION AND DETERMINATION OF MEMBERSHIP
Without prejudice to any other claims, remedies or rights which the Club may have against the Member, the Club reserves the right to suspend a Member’s Membership in cases of breach by the Member of this agreement or any Club rules and/or bylaws in force at the time or in any other circumstances deemed justifiable and reasonable by the Directors. Similarly, the Club reserves the right to terminate a Member’s Membership of the Club upon written notice where the Member commits a breach of the agreement.
Club Membership and this Agreement are personal to you and may not be assigned to anyone else. The Club may assign this Agreement to any third party provided such third party agrees to discharge all the obligations afforded to you under this Agreement.
Any addition or alteration to the terms and conditions of this Agreement shall be null and void unless agreed in writing by the parties.
1. The Club makes no warranty or representation as to the availability of Club Content for Members’ use. Furthermore, the Club makes no warranty as to the effectiveness of the Club Content, saves as where excepted herein.
2. The Member represents and warrants that he/she is of legal age.
3. The Member agrees to abide by such rules, regulations and bylaws as shall be established by the Club from time to time.
4. The Club reserves the right to remove Club Content from the Club website posted be Club Members.
5. Save as provided for above, joining fees and annual subscription fees, once paid by the Member, are not refundable .
6. The Member agrees that this Agreement is the complete and exclusive statement between us which supersedes all understandings or prior agreements oral or written, and all representations or other communications between us relating to the subject matter of this Agreement.
7. This agreement shall at all times be governed and construed in accordance with PrivateContract Law.
8. TRC makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether express, implied inlaw or residual) regarding the website, its content, or its use.